x

store not showing up when published

I have a store setup for photos/ photography and when I save/publish it, nothing is on my page except a cart. the photos are in catigories and products.

why doesnt my photos show up so people can buy them?

its a free account so I can test it and see if its worth purchasing.

does it have to be a paid account in order for the store to show up ?

Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hey there! Just to explain a bit further, yes, the Free store does not display a shop. You can check into the features in the editor as normal, but it won't publish and be available for business without a plan that includes eCommerce. Sorry for the confusion!

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

@rocket9244

Here's the plan comparison - https://www.weebly.com/pricing

You do get what you pay for in "free"!! 🙂

Message 2 of 9

Thanx njrf but That never answered the question. 

Maybe someone who has a general knowledge of weebly has a answer 

Message 3 of 9

Best Answer

Hey there! Just to explain a bit further, yes, the Free store does not display a shop. You can check into the features in the editor as normal, but it won't publish and be available for business without a plan that includes eCommerce. Sorry for the confusion!

Message 4 of 9

I have a paid business plan and my store is not showing up only the cart.  How do I get the store to show up on my site?  I tried adding it via a paga but it only allows one product item or one category.

Message 5 of 9

Hello Inielesky! It looks like you have your categories in place on the Items for Sale page. Are you still encountering any problems there?

Message 6 of 9

G'Day Rocket,

If you check the comparison chart of the various Weebly membership levels, you will see that ECommerce is not included with the free membership.

Maybe buy a paid membership and see if it works for you. You have a month to try it. If it isn't what you want, it has only cost a few dolars.

Message 7 of 9

I have a businesss acount but my store is not showing up when I publish my store. How do I get my store to show up? 

Message 8 of 9
Square

Which of your two sites are you having trouble with, @jennerjb?

Message 9 of 9