x

video

Can I rent my Video? 

and How ?

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Rent, yes, with Vimeo. You would need to pay a monthly or annual charge, but you can make your videos available to buy or rent. I bet they have an option. Another solution would be to use Weebly video editor(assuming Weebly is developing analytics for it, which they're not) and make your pages a "subscription," so people pay the way you choose. You can also make it virtually rentable with payment options on each video you'd like to rent. So in short, YES. But not with Weebly current features. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Best Answer

Rent, yes, with Vimeo. You would need to pay a monthly or annual charge, but you can make your videos available to buy or rent. I bet they have an option. Another solution would be to use Weebly video editor(assuming Weebly is developing analytics for it, which they're not) and make your pages a "subscription," so people pay the way you choose. You can also make it virtually rentable with payment options on each video you'd like to rent. So in short, YES. But not with Weebly current features. 

Message 2 of 3

Also JotForms has stripe and PayPal integration. You can setup fees how you'd like for the most part. Hope this has helped.

Message 3 of 3