x

Can I accept Square payments in WooCommerce?

Anyone done this successfully?

Message 1 of 33
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

@rstylist @kennethstevenso - Great news! WooCommerce is officially a partner with Square now! We just launched our integration today. 🎉

You can find more details on our Town Square blog. You can also get your account connected by visiting the Apps section of the Square Dashboard (it's listed under the eCommerce). 

You'll have to try it out and let us know what you think!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 7 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

That's what I thought. I was hoping that there was a way I could just plop my onlne store onto Woo.

Message 22 of 33
Square

@johngrind - Would you mind sharing some feedback about your experience with the integration with @dino9575 (and everyone else)?  😀

Sean
he/him/his
Message 23 of 33

Sure i'll definitely share my expierence with it. In short....I love it. Haha. The interface is easy to use, stats are emailed to you and easy to access, and the payment gateway itself just looks great and operates really fast. Haven't had any bugs either it runs smooth as silk. 

I've been waiting for square plugin for woocommerce for a while so I was really excited that it ended up being so well put together and easy to use. It's awesome getting an email from square saying how much money you made during the day,then see it in your account a day later. 

It's a great great software. 

Message 24 of 33

At what rate are these Woocommerce transactions charged, 2.75% or 3.5% ?

Message 25 of 33
Square

@cloudnetmgmt - In addition to your subscription plan, you'll pay 2.90% + 30 per transaction for online sales with WooCommerce. 👍

Sean
he/him/his
Message 26 of 33

Hi Sean , I need Square payment gateway wordpress plugin. Woocommerce it not always useful. I need payment button like paypal does. Please let me know if you guys already have it. Thanks 

Message 27 of 33

Try free plugin wp easy pay it’s a free plugin and it creates buttons for square payments in WordPress like paypal, no WooCommerce needed.  https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-easy-pay/

Message 28 of 33
Square

@canso1 Square payments extension for Woo is now free [previously cost $79]! This extension enables Square payments on a Woo Site AND the ability to sync items and inventory: https://woocommerce.com/products/square/

Message 29 of 33

I can't integrate my woocomerce page with square install the plugin and everything but I am not able to make it work, I read all the documentation and it turns out that it is processing the payment but it stays there. My page is https://salandpeppers.com/ Can you configure it?

Thank you very much

Message 30 of 33
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Rony,

Unfortunately you will need to reach out to WooCommerce to assist with this one since they're a third party with us.

Feel free to let us know what they say too in case any other sellers come here with the same issue!

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 31 of 33

I have a woocommerce website( already developed and live) now I want to integrate it with Square, please let me know how can I proceed?

Message 32 of 33
Square Community Moderator

Hello @kiransuleman

And WELCOME to our Seller Community, we're always excited to see new faces. 

Check out this article on how to integrate with WooCommerce. 

Let me know if you have questions. 

Thank you. 

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 33 of 33