x

I see a walkin customer & enter their info afterwards. How to make it appear that they had an appt?

I see a walkin customer & enter their info afterwards. How to make it appear that they had an appt? It seems to only show the sale but not that they actually had that appt since i entered the info after they left. So they will not receive a followup because it doesn't show they were a client yet. I have also entered past clients from before using Square. Is there any way of making them show they had previous appts although they were in the past (pre square scheduling)...so they become active clients for marketing and such?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hey @zunidog - If you go to the Calendar section of your Appointments Dashboard, you can create an appointment for a date and time that has passed. While you're creating the appointment, it will ask you to add a name. If you've already created a customer profile for them, their name should pop up. After hitting Save, the Appointment will be tied to their customer profile and show up in their history.

If you're concerned about being able to send them Marketing campaigns, you can also just add them to your Appointments customer group. To do this, just select their customer profile within your Customer Directory > click Edit Personal Information > type in Appointments (or whatever you have named that group) to the Group text box.

Hope that helps!

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 2 of 2