x

IN SERIOUS NEED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Hi, I registered for a website on Weebly but I need technical support for my site. 

I called the customer service phone during your working hour and waited for nearly 30 minutes but nobody answered. They are not responsive on emails neither. 

I tried to use Live Chat function but could not locate it anywere on the Help Center page. 

Someone know how to get in touch with customer support? A bit shocking that Weebly has good web services but horrible customer services. 

Thank you very much for anyone that could help. 

Message 1 of 52
51 REPLIES 51

Hello! Sorry for the stress. What was the issue you are encountering? We'll be glad to help from here as well.

Message 13 of 52

Can't help thinking that you might be a fraudulent company.

Who do i report you to?

Thanks!

Message 13 of 52

I cannot access my website and can't get throught to customer service via phone or any other portal. I've yet to get an email response. I need to know why my website is down NOW and how any issue can be resolved!

Please contact me here, I guess, or at my email paulajf.3@gmail.com

Message 13 of 52
Square

Hi @PaulajF3 I looks like the account was closed due to a chargeback. I'll send more info to your email address. 

Message 13 of 52

Hi I have a website now with weebly, but should anything go wrong I am worried I will not be able to reach someone. When I try the phone number it asks for an 8 digit pin. I am very concerned if something should go wrong, there is no live support.

Message 13 of 52
Square Community Moderator

I'm really sorry to hear the worry regarding your phone support! Your pin is unique to your account, but you can get it by going to this page and signing in. Smiley Happy

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 13 of 52

I got an email response with an answer as to why my account closed, but no instructions how resolve the situation. Sending an answer on a "no reply" thread, is unhelpful!!!! I repeat, I cannot get through to Weebly via phone, email, etc. to update my account. 

Someone from weebly contact me asap with some real answers and solutions, please!

paulajf.3@gmail.com

Message 13 of 52
Square

I'm sorry for the troubles. You should receive an email shortly, and I'll be able to follow up with the policy team first thing in the morning. 

Message 13 of 52

Same problem. How can i contact weebly if im logged out ?????????!

Message 13 of 52
Square

I assume you logged into an account to post here, @miquestions - while logged into this account you should be able to contact support via the support site.

Message 13 of 52

i tried everything!!!! nothing works!!! i am a premium client and now i get logged out with no means of support! what kind of service is this?????

Message 13 of 52

I find Weebly very bad with communication./ NO live chat, the phone is international costing so much as no one answers. I am now moving to WordPress via GoDaddy. plenty of support they have. 

Message 22 of 52
Square

Apologies again for the trouble you experienced yesterday evening. Chat support is available Mon-Fri 6am-6pm PST and Sat-Sun 8am-5pm PST. Our email team responds to emails within 24-48 hours depending on the queue. It looks like you have been in contact with another rep as well, but please let me know if there is anything else I can help with. 

Message 22 of 52

Thats a lie.  Ive been waiting over 48 hours for a reply from the live chat I had they were going to direct to an advanced team.  Silence for three days.  Tried to chat today to find out when I could expect a response and she couldnt tell me. I have the transcripts of the chats I dont think it would be great for PR to show how terribly inneffective and unhelpful that chat was.  Im very disapointed I think Im going to have to move to another service bc my business is suffering because of this 

Message 22 of 52
Square

Thanks for voicing your frustration, @prettyinpink420. It looks like your issue was escalated to our Advanced Support team. It can sometimes take a little longer to get a reply on escalated issues due to the more involved nature of the request. I can understand it's tough waiting for that, though. I'll add a note to your ticket that you'd like to get an update.

Message 22 of 52

thanks for trying....still no response its Wednesday
Message 22 of 52

so how do we contact someone?  I'm only seeing this and replying because I don't see a way on your page to actually send this type message.  

My problem is I went in to change theme and it removed all my info and put the theme's info on the page.  I haven't published but don't want to have to rewrite entire website so am stuck.  What's up with that??

Next question is if you reply to this will I ever find it??

How am I supposed to contact you guys???  

Message 22 of 52
Square

To contact us, click on "Support" in the dropdown menu you see after clicking on your name on your account dashboard. Once our Support Site loads, scroll down and you'll see a Contact Us button at the bottom. Click on that and enter your question; if none of the results help, click on the button that you still need help and you'll see email and chat options (or just email if it's outside the hours we provide chat).

Message 22 of 52

I need customer support please contact me via email : [removed personal information]

I have not been able to talk to any reps. As above it is very difficult to get support. Contact me ASAP

Message 22 of 52
Square

I refunded the charge for you @Tarendini. Please allow 3-5 business days to return to your account. 

Message 22 of 52