x

Issue with Organizing Orders by Status

The tool that is supposed to help me organize my orders by fulfillment status is not working.

Ex:

I attempt to use the drop down to only show which orders are still "pending".

I am shown all orange "pending" orders with random green "shipped" orders sprinkled through out. I currently have 7 shipped orders that still show up when "pending" is selected.

Can someone please fix this? It is only slightly annoying now, but it will be ridiculously annoying during the holidays. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hey there! Our team is checking this one out now. If anyone is experiencing issues with order sorting or searches along these lines, definitely contact support here. Having more examples will be a great help in getting this taken care of.

Message 3 of 4

Still an issue. Not solved. In addition to attempting to view "pending" orders and having "completed" orders showing up and accounting for about 50% of returned results, the search bar in orders is malfunctioning. One should be able to put a customers last name into the search bar and hit return and have it render results, but that is not the case. Weebly needs to overhaul the order function so that it is useable by it's customers. I can put a customers first name in and it returns results, but putting the last name in renders nothing. Bogus search function.

Message 5 of 4

Great feedback, @Creature. I've passed along your comments, and put in an ETA request.

Thanks, and enjoy your weekend.

Erin

Message 5 of 4