x

Shipping Regions all renamed to "United States"

Hello,

I've noticed there has been a big design change to the interface used to setup shipping rates, sadly this change has removed critical information, while adding click steps to the process of modifying or adding new rates and regions.  What is the reason for this change??

Please Fix:

For stores that have multiple shipping regions, all of the titles of those regions have been renamed to "United States".  This makes it difficult to see what states are included in the region that is being managed/edited.  This is very frustrating, please revert back to old design or list the states that are include in the region, or provide an areas where I can name the region whatever I want.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Hmm... I see what you mean, @CulinarySolvent. Was there a reason you didn't have rates for all your states under a single region?

Using RTS shipping might be simpler solution for you.

Message 6 of 5

yes, country was broken up into regions based on distance away from my business. we are lcoated in the far north eastern corner of the country and our items are heavy, so shipping to westcoast will always cost more than east coast or neighboring states.  Also, some items that are especially heavy come with additional fees from the shipper which I need to factor into the item's shipping cost.  

also, having regions let's me apply "shipping incentives" to different specific markets like "$5 shipping to California customers" without requiring/asking the customer to enter a coupon code.

Message 6 of 5
Square

Hey @CulinarySolvent Very sorry for the inconvenience with this. We have our shipping team looking into this right now. Not 100% sure when they will have a fix, but they will have one. Smiley Happy Thank you so much for your patience!

Message 6 of 5

Thank you for tending to this problem. Initially it looked like a solution was implemented, the headings above each region had returned to my previous naming scheme, mostly a list of the states contained within each region. However, now that I am editing the states that are included in each region I see that the names are not editable...meaning the headings/titles were just hard coded in on my account only? ugh....Seriously?

Can you please give your users the permanent ability to rename their shipping regions?

Also, I am annoyed at the constant reminders and what feels like passive aggressive design flaws in an attempt to force me to use weeblys ship manager to print shipping labels, not going to happen. Please give more control to your users, not less. thanks.
Message 6 of 5