x

Turn Off Mobile Option??

My website(s) looks horrible when users use their cell phones or tablets and of customers don't know to scroll to the bottom of the page and select desktop for a better view.

Would it be wise to turn off 'mobile' under settings so it forces user to see my website(s) as it will look on a computer??

Websites:
www.williamcurranopticians.com

www.billiard-glasses.com

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

You might take a hit to your SEO if you disable the mobile site, since it affects how Google ranks search results if your site is optimized for mobile.

You could test out some other themes and see if they work better on all devices for you.

Message 4 of 7

I would rather take the SEO hit then put up with the poor mobile view and resizing, rearranging of site...

Message 4 of 7

Did you find a better theme?  I'm having the same issue, the mobile view looks terrible.  

Message 6 of 7

Hello! What theme are you currently using?

Message 6 of 7

Hi there,

Were you able to turn off the mobile under settings?? I have been wrestling with my site looking terrible in mobile view but was told there was nothing I could do about it but play with the formatting in desktop view and hope it looks better. I have looked through settings and been unable to find an option to turn off mobile. I would appreciate any advice!

Thanks

Message 7 of 7

Hello! I am having the same issue with my site looking terrible on the mobile option. Did anyone find out - i sthere a way to turn this off so people just see my full website when browing on their phone/tablet?

Cheers,

Lizzie

Message 8 of 7