x

Weebly Satisfaction.

THIS IS A TERRIBLE SITE THAT BARELY WORKS.  

I HATE WEEBLY BUT I'M STUCK TRYING TO FINISH MY SITE, THEN SWITCH TO ANOTHER SITE AND START OVER.

DO NOT USE WEEBLY.

THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE, I THINK MAYBE THEIR RECEPTIONIST IS OLDER THAN 16 BUT THAT'S PROBABLY IT.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Sorry to hear that you feel that way. Was there something in particular that you had trouble with?

Message 6 of 5

Too much to list, easier to call.

For one:

I have been sharing my design ideas, talking to your tech people about what exactly I am doing.

2 months later my competition changed their website and its exactly what I have been sharing with you.

Same company colors, same page layout, same page names, same company offers, identical.

Your site pops up the task on top of what I am trying to do and has a 0ne pixel sensitivity.

I keep having to close out your tab and reopen.

Like I said, my numbered list of issues is lengthy.

My overall impression of Google App's are they are a scam.  They have been nothing but trouble.

In 20 plus years I have never had a virus, any hacking or any trouble at all.

Since I've started your site I have got a trojan virus, 3 hacks into my other social accounts, a notice from my bank of an attempt.

I have had to reload Chrome, Mozilla and change my passwords every two weeks.

I spend more time fixing my computer from using your site then I do using your site.

You can give me the $600 design package for free so I can finish this stupid site, that's about it.

If im the only one feeling this way then it's just me but I suspect not.

Message 6 of 5

@WEEBLYSUX   Trust me when I say you are NOT alone!  I worked on my site for well over two years to get it exactly where I wanted it.  There were tweaks and changes along the way, but nothing major.  That all changed this past year, along with the tone of the customer service. 

I do not understand why every time we turn around there is something new to deal with.  I truly believe that whoever is calling the shots at Weebly truly does not understand the consequences of these updates/changes.  I don't believe anyone thought about we 'peons' and what affect it would have on our sites, our editing ability, or our businesses

One of the mod responses to the header fiasco that I read stated that changing things around gave them the chance to 'modernize'.  I have a vintage site -- if I wanted it to look modern, I would've made it that way.  As it currently stands, I cannot change any page headers or add a new one without completely going the opposite direction of what I've accomplished.  And this comes on the heels of the ecom dibacle.  I've never seen such blatant disregard. 

Also -- the reason for the spam, hacks, etc. could be that Weebly sells your info. 

Message 6 of 5

yes
Message 6 of 5