x

Export Order > CSV File Missing Order & Tracking Number

I use Square POS (for Retail), Weebly (for online sales), and Shippo integration.  For some time now, I have been unable to perform additional shipping analytics and look for some assistance. 

I download my Online Orders from Square/Weebly and shipping details from Shippo.  However, I cannot link the records between the two CSV files because one of them is missing either the Order or Tracking number, which are key values.  Here are my issues:

Issue 1 - The Order Number is in Square's CSV download file, but it is not in Shippo's CSV file.  The Shippo Support Team stated that the Order Number is not included in Square's API, which is why it is not in their output file.  As a result, Shippo substitute the missing Order Number value with a long string of unknown alphanumeric characters as a placeholder.

Action:  Please include the Order Number in the API so Shippo can accurately report order shipping details in their CSV download.

Issue 2 - The Carrier's Tracking number is not in Square's CSV download file.  After I navigate to Ecommerce > Online > Orders > Export and scroll to the bottom, I can clearly see the Tracking Number is linked to the order.  However, after I export the order details, the tracking number is not included in Square's CSV download file.

Action:  Please add the Carrier's Tracking Number to the CSV download file.

When one of these key values is missing in either file, it is impossible to match records across platforms.  Please update the API with order number and CSV files with tracking number.

Thanks

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0