x

WIX and Square Loyalty

We have a website and on-line store through WIX. We use square as our payment option through the on-line store. We also have the square loyalty program at our brick and mortar store that works fine. Problem is that when a customer orders on-line they aren't recieving the loyalty points. Is this a setting I have to adjust or is it something that can be done??

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

Hey @swansboroCC, welcome to the seller community and thanks for flagging this. At this time, loyalty points are only applied to purchases made through the Point of Sale app.

I'll surface your post to our Product Liaison team as we're always working to improve based on seller feedback. We'll circle back to this thread with any updates!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 7

Hi, 

have there been any updates with this?

Message 3 of 7

Is there an update on this?

Message 4 of 7
Square Community Moderator

No new updates yet on this but I will definitely pass your post over to our product team for the visibility in your interest @UTUBookstore 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 7

has this been fixed?

Message 6 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi @aacole - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋

Were you hoping to use Square Loyalty with a WIX site as well or just through the Square Online Store platform? Currently, Square Loyalty only works with Square Online sites.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply!

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 7