x

Appointments by Service Area for Specific Day

Hello. We would like to start using Square Appointments but we don't see a feature that is critical to what we do. We are a mobile service and have 3 areas (East, Central, West) that we need to bucket appointments in. Is there a way to put a header by day to show what area we'll be in on that day? It is very difficult to have an appointment scheduled West and have another customer book East immediately following when there is typically an hour commute between the two sides of town. If not, I'm requesting a feature of at least adding a header by day so customera know what area we are booking for. Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hello @EclipseWC

I want to make sure I fully understand your feature request for a header! Do you mean you'd like something that shows at the top of your site that shows you're accepting appointments at a particular location? Like a banner i.e. a strip at the top of the screen that says the location? 

In the meantime, if your business has separate locations you cancreate different locations in Square, and you can also have different booking sites for each location. Your client will see the option to change to the location depending where want to schedule their appointment. 

Another option might be to change the staff display name to show the location that member of staff is working at on a given day. 

I hope one of these options helps in the meantime! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2