x

Can I use square in New Zealand?

Hello!

im wanting to start using square in NZ, but it’s currently not giving me the option to add/link a bank account, make a website, or any of the things I actually wanted to do! So I thought I’d actually double check: can I use this app/site in New Zealand? 

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

@Blessed_artist Currently square is not available in new Zealand.  A moderator may merge this with this thread that gives you the full skinny on the info.

https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/General-Discussion/Is-Square-available-in-New-Zealand/td-p/72331 

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Best Answer

@Blessed_artist Currently square is not available in new Zealand.  A moderator may merge this with this thread that gives you the full skinny on the info.

https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/General-Discussion/Is-Square-available-in-New-Zealand/td-p/72331 

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 2