x

How can I select "a separate tender type" for a Square invoice

How can I select "a separate tender type (Card on File, Cash, Gift Card, Check or Other)" for a Square invoice?

My customer wanted to pay by check and I am Iphone user. I cannot find any tender type on the phone ap nor PC dashboard.

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

On iPhone go to Invoices and then find the invoice you want to make a payment to.  Select it.  You don't create invoice when making a payment.

When you take payment on the Dashboard is asks you if you want to notify the customer. 

Also know you can not undo a payment.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

On your iPhone find your invoice and click "Take Payment"  Theis gives you the options, Credit, Gift Card, Cash, Other.

On the Dashboard find your invoice and click "More" then "Marke as Paid"  Again this will give you the payment options.

Message 2 of 4

Thank you so much!

But.... there is no option like "Take Payment" on my iphone. * I just update the software right now.

Invoices > create invoices > customer, delivery, send, due, add item, more options, message, allow tips etc thats all 😕

I found the option on my PC dashboard but, if I should push the button of "Marke as Paid", I am afraid that my customer might get the notice of his/her invoice PAID. 

Any helps will be truly appreciated.

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

On iPhone go to Invoices and then find the invoice you want to make a payment to.  Select it.  You don't create invoice when making a payment.

When you take payment on the Dashboard is asks you if you want to notify the customer. 

Also know you can not undo a payment.

Message 4 of 4