x

Inventory on laptop not the same on phone

I recently updated my inventory by using the replace function and importing a .csv file. My inventory updated appropriately on my laptop. However, when I look at my inventory from the app on my phone, it added this list of items to the existing items. How do I get them to synch? I've tried logging out on my phone and logging back in, restarting my phone, etc.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

The Square point of sale app will sync within seconds from updating the dashboard.  Few reasons this may be happening.  One, no internet connection.  Make sure you have internet connection.  Two, if you have more than one location make sure you are logged into the right location and your inventory is on for that location.  Old version of the App.  Make sure you have the most current version of the app.  If you are using an Android phone there is a chance you have an old version and your phone is not compatible with the latest version.  If non of these are the issue you will need to contact support.

Let us know what you find.

Message 2 of 4

Thank you! I've verified that I have the most updated version of the app. I also only see one location set up for my account. I have an Android phone but I don't see how to update the version I have. Thoughts?

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller Alumni

As long as you are on Android version 4.4 or higher it should work.  I would contact support.

Message 4 of 4