x

I am nervous about using a POS system where there is no available to talk to if there is a problem.

Can anyone comment on this based on your experience?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

This forum works well to answer most questions and the help topics are decent in the support center.  I only had to actually call support once and they responded immediately.  I was completey new to any POS system other than a stand-alone cash register and had absolutely no problems with anything the software is designed to do.  Now I'm not saying there aren't some shortfalls with some aspects of the program, but for general POS and basic inventory management, it simply works great ** AND ** it doesn't cost you anything to use it, try it, or test it (other than the processing fees per charge transaction).  Rememering my first time trying the software over a year ago, I was nervous too - new business, lot of investment, etc. - but I must say that dealing with Square has been a pleasurable experience.

Art

Message 2 of 7

Thank you very much! What I have not actually seen yet is a customer service telephone number. Have rarely had problems with my other POS system (this one is for a second, very small business), but when I have I would not have wanted to use a forum online to resolve it. 

Message 3 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi @reedrb 

Welcome to the Seller Community 🙌🏼

It's definitely understandable to be nervous about switching your business to a point of sale with no support and nobody to talk to if something happens. I'd be nervous and uneasy as well. 

However, with Square you can put those feelings to rest, as we definitely offer phone support to all of our active Square sellers. 

Not only are you able to call us directly, you can also email in, reach out via Social Media (Facebook & Twitter), and of course post right here in our Seller Community. 

Feel free to give us a call whenever you need. 

Message 4 of 7

Y'know, that link takes me to a page I've navigated to a few times. What am I missing? I do not see a phone number there. 

Message 5 of 7
Square Community Moderator

@reedrb If you follow the steps suggested by @VanKalkerFarms you should be able to call us.

Your customer code is account specific and can be used anytime you need it, so it's a good idea to remember it or write it down somewhere safe. 

Message 6 of 7
Super Seller

We have used Square exclusively for 5 or 6 years and have had 0 problems on over 50,000 transactions and couple million in CC sales.  Phone support is available and I have called in like 4 times and they answered within 5 minutes.

login to Square

click https://squareup.com/help/contact

Click other

click I don't see my issue

click call support

write down your Customer Code

call 1 (855) 700-6000

Message 7 of 7