x

Loyalty Feedback

This thread was created from moving an existing comment from: “Loyalty Screens Now Show After Every Transaction”. The original author has been notified via email.

So why do I pay for the loyalty program each month if you are basically going behind our backs to chage things? Is the program FREE now? Because that would be great! 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Hi @oaklynreece. First, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Secondly, I did move your comment to it's own post, as I wanted to tackle your concerns one-on-one. It certainly was not our intention to make any changes without telling our sellers. In fact, I personally put this thread together, as well as a notification for every Loyalty subscriber on their Dashboard, our Help Center, and our Seller Community. Transparency is important and it's something that I advocate for our sellers each day with our product teams.

I would like to better understand your feedback about this particular change. If you wouldn't mind sharing more about what is most painful, I'd be happy to relate directly back to our product team. Also, please keep in mind our Community Etiquette Guidelines, In a nutshell, we want to make sure we're building a curious, collaborative, respectful, mindful, and genuine place to have conversations. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 2