x
Beta Member

No official monthly statements

This sucks! I am applying for SBA and also state funded pandemic loans and the both want square official statements / letter head reports for each month. BANK STATEMENTS are not enough, they want to compare the bank statement to the square statement/report. they will not accept the excel generated report from the dashboard. This sucks!! Square needs to have an option for an account verification or something similar where you can select the month you want and select that it needs to be an official statement and it generates with squares letter head, my business name, monthly data. Kind of like when you log into your bank account and select an account verification and it instantly generates a letter head form with your account info (opening date, + month you choose data) etc. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

That's interesting.  I can definitely see what you are saying, I have been lucky I guess as none of the 3 banks I deal with have had an issue with the monthly reports Square generates here.  

It would be pretty simple to print a piece of paper with "Square" and their info at the top and then print the report on that.  not exactly the answer you want but could get the job done.  It'd be the exact information from the Square page just printed on a "letterhead" paper.  

It is funny how letterhead somehow makes something official still to some companies when it can be made in any document editor in about 30 seconds.

Message 2 of 5
Alumni

At this time, we offer the ability to download sales histories online from your Square Dashboard, @HandsomeMuscle. We do not currently offer any alternate reports or statements, as the reports available from the Square Dashboard are the official statements we provide.

While we aren't able to provide a letter with the information of your choosing included, our Support team is able to provide you with a merchant verification letter, if you are in need of one in order to apply for a loan. Please reach out when you have a moment, and let us know that this is what you're looking for so we can get that over to you!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 5

I agree 00%

Message 4 of 5
Super Seller

I read somewhere in this forum that you can call Square support for Official Statements for legal means but if you want one just for yourself monthly that could be a different issue.  I enter all my stuff in QuickBooks, so usually that is acceptable reports for me when I  go to my bank for loans.  Now I have not applied for a grant but I think you might be able to get this data from Square if you call them and explain why you need it on a Square PDF or letter head statement for a Grant.  What is the worse that will happen if you call and say they can not supply that.   You found out the answer, or best case they say hang on let me pull up your account and I will email you the information your requesting.  Perfect now you can submit it.  

But there is no way you can get a Monthly statement from your dashboard that I know of besides pulling the csv files.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 5 of 5