x

Square Online Store payment

Hi All,  I need some help.  I have printed off a transaction (order) where normally at the bottom it lists how the customer paid (eg Mastercard) and lists the fees.  This transaction it says 'Square online store payment' and there are no fees.  It shows as a completed transaction, but doesnt show up in upcoming transfers.  I have tried to 'google' this and nothing comes up.  The only thing that has happened is I upgraded my plan to be able to accept PayPal.  If you can shed some light on this, it would be greatly appreciated.  Kind Regards  Robyn

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Nevermind.....its a PayPal payment....duh!  LOL 😉

Message 2 of 5
Admin

No worries @RobbieB, glad you got it sorted in the meantime 🙂

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 5

Hi there - I'm having trouble checking out of the square store. Trying to buy two new card readers as mine is broken and I desperately need them as round our way we've just opened up from restrictions and are expecting a lot of visitors.

When I check out the system says I haven't put my postcode or state, but I have put both. It just isn't recognising it. Can you advise? Pretty frustrating!

Many thanks

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Hey @zag,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you're having trouble ordering! I'm not sure what the issue is here, however I have a few suggestions:

1) It's possible you're on our US website, which won't accept Australian addresses. Make sure you go through https://squareup.com/shop/hardware/au/en - the letters "au" (for Australia) near the end of this URL denote which country's store you're in.

2) You could also try replacing the readerss under warranty - AU instructions here

3) If you're not on the wrong country's website, the may be a browser compatibility issue. We recommend using Chrome or Firefox from a computer/laptop if possible for the best experience. What browser are you using on what device?

Failing all this, you can also purchase our card readers from Officeworks or JB HiFi if you'd prefer to buy at retail! They will connect to your existing account / mobile device 👍

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5