x

better site activity reports

summery reports says upgrade to see better reports.

I'm already have a plus account.  Do you have to go with the premium so see full online activity?

Dave.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hello there @Quiltman

I have investigated your situation and to answer your question, no, you do not need to upgrade to Premium to gain access to this report. I have escalated this to our Advanced Support team and they are working on correcting the behavior of the Summary Page of your reports. However, the summary page is just a simplified version of your other reports (Site Traffic, Site Activity, Sources, Online Sales, Site Items, Abandoned Carts, and Coupons), and those are currently available and working as expected.

I hope this information is helpful!

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Thanks JJ. 
on an unrelated issue: is there a limit on how many/size pictures can go into a picture gallery?  I have about 30 pictures in already. When I try, I see the loading progress leading to a green check mark, the page does a little jump/shutter but no image loads. I click Done and it spins until I have to close square. 
thanks!

Dave

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

I am unaware of any limits on the Picture Gallery and did not find any other reports similar to yours. I will recommend reaching out to the Ecommerce team so they can shine a light on this situation. They can be reached at 855-700-6000 between 6 am - 6 pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday. If you call outside of these hours, you will be required to enter your Customer Code to validate your account.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4