x

Can't access my account that I made years ago

I made the account that is associated with this site: http://urt-drama.weebly.com/ quite a few years ago and would like to take it down but not only can I not remember the password associated with the xen0ntana account, I also cannot remember the e-mail associated with it. I didn't see an option in the reset password area that would give me the e-mail associated with the account  so I figured I'd ask for help here. Thanks

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Hi @xen0n, I've emailed you with instructions on how to proceed. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 22

how about answering to my questions?

Message 3 of 22

Hi MagicalBazaar,

If you're having issues accessing your account. Chat in with us here http://help.weebly.com One of our CSA agents can help esclate this to the correct department to help you get back in your account.

Message 4 of 22

I cant find a chat, your phone is not working, email system doesnt allow me to send a msg only pushes me to Q&A site, so no ticket available.

I need your answer right away. Past 3 months Im writing msgs here and really no help.

You blocked me from getting into my old account!! 

my old account was magicalbazaar@

Tags (1)
Message 5 of 22

I have the same problem. I converted my education.weebly.com to a nhd.weebly.com account, and it like changed my password or something, because i cant get into my account at all. it always says"username and password do not match." I really need to acces my nhd website, which used to be leonidasnhd.weebly.com, but it is password protected and i cant get into it without logging in to my nhd account. also, weebly changed my website leonidasnhd.weebly.com to some 8 numbers.nhd.weebly.com. and i cant rest my password bc they never send me an email if i want to do so

Message 6 of 22

Hello dv!

National History Day sites generally don't have designated website URLs in that manner. You may want to speak to support directly, if you haven't already.

Message 7 of 22

I have the same problem. 

I can not access my account.... why? I have a website built that I have been using for 5 years and now I dont have access. Trying to get help and it is impossible.... No phone, email or direct chat available...why? 

Help

Message 11 of 22
Square

Hi @mwatson What is the name of the site you are trying to access? 

Message 11 of 22

Can you also help me, I also forgot the email associated with the website, I wish to delete it... its solidseabourne

Message 11 of 22

Please send me an email also thru 

thanks

Message 13 of 22
Square

I've unpublished the site for you @delram If you need access to the account, the email begins with solidseabourne@@

Message 13 of 22

I made a website about 4 years ago and I cant seem to find it anymore so I thought of reaching out for help!!

Message 15 of 22
Square

Do you remember the address of your website, @queensohal12?

Message 15 of 22

Need help with the same thing. My old account is associated with dupersdelite.weebly.com. Thanks

Message 17 of 22
Square

Hi @monoconscious It looks like the email begins with godsautopsy@ 

Does that sound familiar? 

Message 17 of 22

I cannot acces my site that i made 5 years ago either! I am a teacher and the instagram feed I have attached to the site has been HACKED and is posting images that I HAVE NOT POSTED ON MY PROFESSIONAL INSTAGRAM that should be attached to the site. I want to take the instagram feature down but when I log into weebly it prompts be to create a new site, it doesn't bing me to my site! PLEASE HELP ME. This can be detrimental to my career and it is ABSURD that I have this problem, as do others! 

www.missmoavero.weebly.com

PLEASE HELP

Message 23 of 22
Square

Hi there. It looks like there was a recent login for the site, although you posted from a different login to post your question. Do you still need assistance with your site? 

Message 23 of 22

Can you please help me access my site created less than one year ago?

https://rachaelwishcti.weebly.com/

Message 23 of 22
Square

Hi @RachaelWish It looks like you are currently logged into the wrong account. Please log out, and log back in with the email that begins with rachael@@

Message 23 of 22

Hi, I am trying to deactivate my domain as well and I’m having the same problem. I cant find the email it’s associated with and I don’t know the password. The domain is demonicink.weebly.com
Message 23 of 22