x

Can't log in to account

Hello,

I was logged out of my dashboard and cannot log back in. I get an error saying my email or password is incorrect. My website that I built on Weebly is http://www.kissimmeecabinet.com

I paid for a for 6 months starter through Paypal.

Can you help me get logged in again please? I can verify any other information with a pm if a mod is able to help.

Thanks,
Chris

Message 1 of 56
55 REPLIES 55

Hi, Chris.

It looks like you have two different accounts, with two different email addresses. I'll send you a private message with the email address you should be using.

Thanks,

Erin

Weebly Community Manager

Message 2 of 56

hi please could you help us. we havent used weebly for some time but we had an email the other day and are wanting to use it to promote our business again. i cant seem to log on.

ive tried re setting password but i dont receive an email to the address which we thought is ***removed e-mail***

we tried to set a new one up with our business email which is ***removed e-mail*** but we dont want the new one wed like our old one.

our domain is ARBdeliveriesLTD

MANY THANKS

Message 3 of 56

Hello @ARBDELIVERIESLD

I am going to send you a private message to help with this.

Message 4 of 56

My account gives me automatic log out, how can I log in? 

My site is libertyepc.com

Malith

Message 5 of 56
Square

Can you try again, @malith? It should work for you now.

Message 6 of 56

Hi Adam 

One of my students can't log in to her account but I can see the site. 

Can you advise how she can access it?

http://daniellecamden.weebly.com 

Thanks

Zoe

Message 7 of 56

Hello Zoe! The quickest way for them to regain access to their account would be the password reset function here, which will send a reset request to their email.

If that isn't working for any reason, you'll want to have them get in touch with live support directly at hc.weebly.com, as they'll be able to walk through the account recovery process.

Message 8 of 56

Hi Adam

Message 9 of 56

I want to log in into my WEEBLY account to use it with my website www.vasbouragansociety.com

Message 12 of 56
Square

It looks like that site was built using the editor provided through iPage, @3765. Can you contact iPage regarding your account with them? I'm sure they can help you get logged in.

Message 12 of 56

Hi Adam

Message 12 of 56

I am using the weebly app, but it won’t let me sign in. It keeps giving me a message saying failed to log in. Can someone please help me?

Message 13 of 56
Square

Hi @SmashFlame1 Are you trying to sign in with Facebook or Google+ by any chance? We have a current issue regarding this that our devs are working on. You can temporarily disable the connection if you sign in through a browser, though. Navigate to the Account page, click on Edit Profile, then disconnect the Login Option. Let me know how that goes for you! 

Message 14 of 56

hello adam. i cant login to my account jarinkulli6@gmail.com it kicks me out. my site name: https://munatonmies.weebly.com

Message 15 of 56
Square

I don't see anything with your account which should be doing that, @naabz. Are you getting an error about your password?

Message 16 of 56

Can you help me, I have lost my account email to log into www.meghodges.com!

Message 17 of 56

Sorry for the trouble, I went ahead and sent the details in a private message.

Message 18 of 56

I am not able to log into my account either. Can someone help me figure this out. One site is valleyviewfargo.com

Message 19 of 56
Square

What happens when you try to log in, @How2cs? Are you getting an error about your password?

Message 20 of 56

Yes.  I've actually been able to reset my password but when I go back to log in I get the same run around.  I've actually been able to log in but I get a blank screen that's happened a couple of times.  I have several sites that I'm trying to get to so I can update them.

Message 21 of 56