x

Cancel subscription

I need to cancel my website starter plan and domain name. Purchased plan for two years and need a complete refund for both years. Purchased on September 14th, so I am within the 30 day refund policy. Please advise on how to do this. Thanks

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Square

It looks like our Customer Success team was able to help you with your refund, @Red77. Thanks for posting!

Message 2 of 26

Hello Adam!

I'm Rebeca Mateo and my Weebly account has expired. I don't want to pay again because I have already another website with another host but I need my name rebecamateo.com ASAP. It is really urgent. Can you free my domain?

Thank you very much,

Rebeca

Message 5 of 26
Square

It looks like your domain expired, @RebecaM. If you want to use it with another host you have a couple options:

1. Renew the domain with us and configure it to work with your new web host

2. Unlock the domain and transfer it to a new register (you may need to renew the domain in order to do this).

To do the latter, go to the Domain page of your account, click on your domain, then click on then Disable link on top right. That will unlock the domain and display the EPP code you use with the new registrar.

If you want to renew the domain, go to the My Services page of your account and click the Extend link to renew the domain.

Message 5 of 26

Hi, 

im trying to cancel my domain subscription for www.saltspringartistdirectory.com and the Payments Page on the dashboard where I presume the cancel function is won't load for a few days now. You sure don't make it easy...

please advise

anthony

Message 6 of 26

Is there any way for me to cancel my web editor subscription? I purchased a plan and domain name but would like a full refund.

Message 8 of 26
Square

Hi @Yumbobyum 👋

I only see active service for the hosting plan. I would be able to cancel the most recent charge for you if you first unpublish the website. From the main dashboard, click Website > Preferences, then scroll down for the unpublish option. 

You will need to check with your domain registrar to see if it it possible to refund the domain name. 

Message 8 of 26

did you get your refund?

Message 8 of 26

Hi. Just closed my site and would like the refund of $119 for the most recent charge for 2 years of the starter site plan. Thank you!

Message 25 of 26
Square

Not a problem, @JQ100. I've canceled and refunded the service for you.

Message 25 of 26

Message 25 of 26
Square

Did you still need help, @Federica?

Message 25 of 26

Someone created the website for me domain hairtech-solutions and he has tried to give me full access. But when I log in all I can do is change my email and password and can edit the site. He changed paypal details which are mone but I cant do anything else. I cant cancel subscription ot change payment details. Have emailed weebly twice in 3 days not heard back and the chat site is not working. Please can you contact me URGENTLY t This is incredibly frustrationg and not good that all I get are automated responses from Weebly I do not know what to do

Thank you Caroline

Message 25 of 26
Square

Thanks for your post, @Hamor1771. Since you are only an editor of the website, I can't make any changes for you as those types of requests need to come from the owner of the website. if the payment method is your PayPal account then I can remove that for you, though. Did you want me to do that?

Message 25 of 26

Hi Adam

Someone did my website in weebly and said he has transferred to me so I can change payment details etc but I still cant change it

This was email I got from him

On Fri, 3 Apr 2020 at 08:38, R H wrote:
Hi Caroline

As per the screenshot I sent to you yesterday, you are now the registrant, admin contact and tech contact. I still have access to the account and the only thing I am showing as responsible for is payment.
I just want to be incahrge of my own website I have contacted weebly several times Please help asap
Message 25 of 26
Square

It sounds like from that message that you are listed as the contacts for your domain (which is good because it means you have control over the domain should you want to use it with a different host). Payment can only be managed by the owner of the account the site is in, though. If you want totally and complete control over everything, the current owner will need to contact our support team and ask that the site be moved into a brand new account.

Message 25 of 26

I need to get a refund from weebly. It is $17.32 i believe
Message 25 of 26
Admin

Hey @Medley2016!

You'll want to give us a call to cancel and get a refund. Please contact us here

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 25 of 26

I have tried to call. It is automaited. 

Message 25 of 26
Square

Stepping in for @Isabelle_C, @Medley2016. With your type of account you'd want to call Square support and say you have an issue with your online store - that will get you routed to the correct team. I went ahead and voided the charge and removed the service for you, though.

Message 25 of 26

I purchased the very basic subscription and realized it does not do what I thought it did and would like to cancel. I purchased it today.

Edit: never mind, I figured it out.

Message 25 of 26