x

How to use a coupon code?

I got an email from Weebly saying that I can use a coupon code for 33% off when upgrading to Pro or Business (my webstie is Free right now). It says I can just enter the code during checkout, but I don't see anywhere to do it. I have already tried to contact support multilpe times and the email response I got didn't even have a reply in it. Help???

Message 1 of 76
75 REPLIES 75
Square

Hey @LiangInsects!

If you don't see a link to the right of the checkout form to enter a coupon code, it means the code is expired or you're logged into the wrong account.  Coupon codes are account specific, so you have to use it in account under the email address you received it at.  What's the address of the site you want to upgrade? I can check to see if it's expired for you.

Message 2 of 76

The email I got with the code was sent yesterday 7/17 saying that I had one day left to use it before it expired, so I assumed that it should not expire until the end of today. It was sent to the email of the account with the site I am trying to upgrade [email removed for security]. The site I am trying to upgrade is [URLremoved for security]. Thank you!

Message 3 of 76

Hi @LiangInsects,

I removed your login info for security purposes, but I've also emailed you to assist with your upgrade. Write me back with any questions!

Message 4 of 76

I have successfully upgraded the site. Thank you both!!!
Message 5 of 76
Square

Awesome! Glad that we could assist. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 76

Hi 

Im having the same problem, no option at checkout.

Code is supposed to expire at 2pm today, how was this resolved?

Thanks

Message 7 of 76

nataliejade9, I emailed you at the address linked to this profile. But if you could private message me your account profile email address to confirm we're looking at the same account, I would appreciate it. If we are in the right place, I sent you a new version of your coupon to see if that works now.

Message 8 of 76

Hi

I am having the same problem.  Are you able to email me the code linked to this account.  I do have a couple of accounts, but this is the one I am currently using and wanting to upgrade.  Email is sharonconnellclient@gmail.com

Message 9 of 76
Square

It looks like @Brodie sent the coupon code to you via email earlier this morning, @ResourceCafe.

Message 10 of 76

Hi Adam,

Just wondering if you can help me as well please? I am having the same problem. I have found a 50% off coupon online which it says I can use if I upgrade to pro for 1 year but again, I don't know where I enter it?

Many thanks

Crystal

Message 11 of 76

@No52gifts That coupon is a hoax, unfortunately --- discounts are applied per individual account, not a universal code.

Message 12 of 76

can you send me the code to my email

Message 16 of 76

can you send me the code

Message 16 of 76
Square

If you'd like our team to check you're welcome to contact our Customer Success team via our support site:

https://www.weebly.com/app/help/

They're available by live chat and email after clicking on "contact us" at the bottom.

Message 16 of 76

I too received a coupon that I can not use: DKGXDSGBVW

There is no option to put it in?

Message 16 of 76

My email address is historicmadisonbowl@gmail.com Please help!
Message 17 of 76
Square

Sorry about that, @MadisonBowl. It looks like the code expired. I issued a new one for your account which is valid until the 25: 7HJ9LPFVMU

Message 18 of 76

can you help me please, i have a code to get the pro version free for today only it says this march 15 2017 :Be budget savvy with this great offer from weebly These deals are only available for a limited time. 

Message 19 of 76

@dzleds, for your privacy, I edited your email address out of your post. The code you mentioned was not in your account. If you found it online, then it's not going to work. But I will see what we can work out for you and I will email you.

Message 20 of 76

Like the others, I'm trying to use a coupon code on a one-year Business subscription. Is this something you can help with? My "free" site is up and running, and I'm ready to pay for the upgrade and transfer my domain. Thanks!

Message 21 of 76