x

Superscript

I need to have my text use superscript (which is the small text that goes above a regular text).  How do I insert superscript code into a text field?

I saw that the code is <sup>text</sup>

When I input that code, it just lists it as standard text and not html code.  I tried using the embed code button, but that didn't allow me to post it into the text field.

helps

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Square

You might need to put all of the text from the paragraph that would have your superscript text in the embed code element, like this:

<div class="paragraph">
This is my paragraph text which has some superscript<sup>test</sup> text in it.
</div>
Message 2 of 13

Thanks for the reply.

I think I understand now.  Instead of using a text box, I need to use an embed code box and then it will accept the code.

It works but makes it more of a challenge to edit and format the text.

Thanks for the help.

Message 3 of 13
Square

No problem! I believe the code I used above will make it so it uses the same styling as regular text elements, although I didn't test it to see.

Message 4 of 13

Can I add any link with the embed code?

Message 12 of 13
Square

You should be able to. What are you trying to do with an embed code? 

Message 12 of 13

I have math teaching website. I want make my visitor clicking a problems name to open the problem. But my problem's name contain's a superscript name.
Message 12 of 13
Square

Can you post an example of the problem name and problem? I want to make sure I'm understanding. Thanks! 

Message 12 of 13

Such as: the name of my mathematical problem is "The 1983th digit". Here, I want make a page, only which will contain a single problem. So, I have to link the page with the problem's name.  

Message 12 of 13
Square

You can make a hidden page with the single problem and then link "The 1983th digit" to the page. 

Message 12 of 13
Square

Message 12 of 13

You can use:

https://lingojam.com/SuperscriptGenerator

https://lingojam.com/SubscriptGenerator

and copy paste. Works with most characters.

Message 14 of 13

Fantastic!

Message 14 of 13