x

Can't log into my account

I have tried several times to log in to my account.  I keep getting a message that my username and email address is incorrect.  I created this new account using the email address that should be associated wtit the account as I am not able to get in.   Web site address is asdmath.weebly.com.   Please assist.

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Square

Are you trying to log in using your email address starting with ravenhawes@, @asdmath?

Message 18 of 17

HI - It appears that I omitted the period between my first and last name.  Can you verify that the e-mail address on this account is identical to that one (with the exception of the period)?

Message 18 of 17
Square

Hi @asdmath. That is correct, one with the period and one without. Are you able to log into both now? 

Message 18 of 17

No - I still can't log into the one without the period.

Message 18 of 17

Hi - I still can't log in and really need this for our teachers.  Please assist.  I tried typng in the email address that is almost identical to this one (with the exception of the period between the first and last nane).  The @ part is the same as the one used on this account.  Is there a way to fix that email address (add a period) so that I can reset the password?  

Message 18 of 17
Square

I'm not able to update the email for you, but I can escalate a ticket to our account recovery team. Which email is the one you have access to? 

Message 18 of 17

The one (with the period) associated with this account. It ends in .org.  Someone sent an e-mail to this address yesterday.

Message 18 of 17
Square

You should get an email shortly from us with a few verification questions. Can you reply to that with any info you have, @asdmath?

Message 18 of 17

yes

Message 18 of 17
Square

Great. Please respond to those questions when you get a chance and a support agent will be in contact shortly. Thanks! 

Message 18 of 17

I'm not seeing your e-mail.  Do you have raxxx.hxxxx@txxsx.org?

Message 18 of 17

The x's were used to hide the full email address - just fyi

Message 18 of 17
Square

Hm.. yes, that looks like the correct email we sent it to. It's the same email you are logged into right now. Can you try searching for "weebly" in your email box? Maybe it went to spam or a different type of junk folder. 

Message 18 of 17

ok

Message 18 of 17

Hi - I still haven't received the e-mail.  

Message 18 of 17
Square

Can you try submiting the ticket through this form? http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Message 18 of 17