x

How do I get a refund so that I can cancel my Pro account?

Can I get a refund for what I bought one hours ago? I don't really need a pro website.  I also sent an email please give me a reply Smiley Sad(

Thank you.

Zoe

Message 1 of 55
1 Best Answer

Best Answer
Dear @Adam ,

Please keep my domain name and cancel my pro website.

Thank you for your valuable time.

Zoe

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 55
54 REPLIES 54
Square

Did you want to keep the domain name, @Zoeyeh? If you do I can refund everything but the cost of the domain, otherwise I can also cancel your domain and refund the whole amount.

Message 2 of 55

Best Answer
Dear @Adam ,

Please keep my domain name and cancel my pro website.

Zoe

Message 3 of 55

Hello Zoe! That should be set for you now.

Message 4 of 55

Dear @Queso

Thank you for your help and reply.

Message 5 of 55

Dear Adam

i need to cancel my pro plan

decided to fold the business

my ID is : catherinel@hoss.com.tw

could you help me to cancel it

i was use the site about 1 month 

Message 6 of 55
Square

No problem, @catherineLee. I was unable to refund the cost of the domain name, unfortunately, though I did refund the charge for Pro. I did turn off auto-renew, though, so it should expire next year unless you decide to renew it before then.

Message 7 of 55

Hi Adam,

I, too, would like to cancel my subscription.  I stopped using the Pro version this year and didn't know that I was up for automatic renewal.  

Thanks,

Kent Ritchie

Message 8 of 55
Square

No problem, @kent. I've canceled and refunded the service for you. You should see that back in your account in a couple business days.

Message 9 of 55

Dear @Adam ,

I notice my service is renewed automatically,

but i don't really need it now.

Can you help me to cancel it?

Service ID: 141609589265208753

-Hank

Message 10 of 55

Hello Hank! It looks like that's been taken care of here. Is everything as it should be now?

Message 11 of 55

Hi. I'm not sure if this is the right area to ask this, but I recently just purchased the pro subscription for Weebly, but some things went wrong and we don't need the site anymore. I was wondering if there was any way I could get my money back?

Message 12 of 55

Hi, can I get a refund on my domain and all my services? My website is acdcmakeup.com and email is -------

Message 13 of 55
Square

No problem, @dakota014. I've canceled and refunded your services for you. You should see that back in your account in a couple business days.

Message 14 of 55

Hello Adam , weebly renewed my account automatically i didnt want it, i have writen 4 times asking to cancel and refund it..I think i cancel the service, could you please confirm and let me know when i will get my refund..

this is the service number. My name is Militza and the account mail wAs ------.

Thank you

Fecha del pedido: Feb 14, 2017 10:10am
ID del servicio: 725772922783865062

Message 15 of 55
Square

I've processed a refund for your cancelation, @Militza - you should see that back in your account in 2 - 3 business days.

Message 16 of 55

Dear @Adam,

I would like to cancel and get refund for google apps email, business plan, and domain (ajirni.com).

My account email is alkandari89@gmail.com

Thanks

Mohammad

Message 17 of 55

Hey there! Everything on the account should be refunded here now.

Message 18 of 55

I have a similar problem, I am currently on the Performance account however only for six months, but I thought I had cancelled it but got charged for another six months a few days ago, is it possible to have that refunded? Thanks!

Message 19 of 55

Hello bb2298! It looks like that's been refunded here. Is everything all set?

Message 20 of 55

Hello, I would like a refund of the Pro account.  I dind't realize that you would have to pay the $216 up front.  Please refund my pro account as soon as you can.  My name is DeMorian Frost  and my gmail I used for my weebly is demorianfrost1@gmail.com.  Please respond to me as soon as you refund it.

Message 25 of 55