x

How do I get a refund so that I can cancel my Pro account?

Can I get a refund for what I bought one hours ago? I don't really need a pro website.  I also sent an email please give me a reply Smiley Sad(

Thank you.

Zoe

Message 1 of 55
1 Best Answer

Best Answer
Dear @Adam ,

Please keep my domain name and cancel my pro website.

Thank you for your valuable time.

Zoe

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 55
54 REPLIES 54
Square

Sorry for the confusion, @DeMorianF. I've refunded the charge for you, and you should see that back in your account in a couple business days.

Message 25 of 55

I also want to ask how to start the monthly plan to where you can pay by month and not the whole thing at once.  I want to buy the Pro, but not all at once, I want to get witht he monthly plan.  Do you know how to set me up with the actuall monthly plan, without paying the whole $216, so I can just start off paying the first month of $9.

Message 25 of 55

Hello DeMorianF! You'd want to select the monthly option on the Upgrade screen, in that case. It will lay out the costs and other details for you there.

Message 25 of 55

I have tried cancling my account the day after creating my account with "weebly" this customer service is horrific. I expect to be refunded in next 3-5 bussiness days this reply is a form of documination of my request of refund and dissatisfaction with this companies lack of customer service.

Message 27 of 55
Square

I see a ticket you submitted last night about 10PM PST, but I don't see any other communications for your account @refundmeasap. Were you trying to call at the same time? Our Call Center was closed at that time, unfortunately.

I've refunded the charge and removed the service for you, so you should see that back in your account within a couple business days.

Message 27 of 55

Hey Adam!

I can't log in into my email I used to create a domain because I've been trying to get a refund on it, I remember deactivating my account with the domain I paid for a month which ends on Apr 29, and I'm requesting a refund for it, I don't want to keep the domain with my name. I used wilberedenilson13@------ as the email if you could look into it, thanks.

-Wilber

Message 29 of 55
Square

No problem, @WilberRivera. I've refunded the charge for you from that account.

Message 29 of 55

Hey @Adam I would like to cancel my Pro upgrade. Is it possible to get a refund? The email for my weebly is quinnyameh2@gmail.com

Message 32 of 55
Square

I've refunded the service for you @quin4me

Message 32 of 55

Thank you! @Bernadette 

Message 32 of 55

Hi there, please cancel my account for Cambridge Villa - Cambridge NZ

I no longer own the property and it has been returned to a normal residence.

Also, please note my new email address as cambridgecoachhouse@gmail.com

this email address (cambridgecoachhouse@ihug.co.nz) will be deleted today.

Thank you so much, please confirm to my gmail email address that the account has been cancelled.

Warmest Regards

Vicki

Message 32 of 55

Hello Vicki! If you'd like to change the account details, you'll want to get in touch with support directly, as they can verify and help change over your account information. You can also change that information in your Account menu if you prefer, with the Edit Profile option.

Message 33 of 55

I would like to cancel pro account for refund

Message 34 of 55
Square

I've canceled and refunded your Pro upgrade for you, @Mikemjr. You should see the refund back in your account in a couple business days. I hope you consider upgrading again in the future!

Message 35 of 55

Hi, I was also unaware of the autorenew feature, until the notice was given to me a few days ago that it was renewed. I would like a refund for my pro account, but keep the domain name. How can I do so?

Message 36 of 55
Square

Sorry for the unwanted renewal, @echois03. I've canceled and refunded the service for you, so you should see that back in your account in 2 - 3 business days. I left your domain service intact so it will auto-renew about 45 days before the expiration date.

Message 37 of 55

Great, thank you so much for the quick reply and action. Much appreciated!

Message 38 of 55
Square

Glad to help!

Message 39 of 55

Good day! I subscribed recently and wanted to do a refund after learning that weebly does not offer offline payment method. I've submitted a refund request but received no reply. Would appreciate your help. Thank you.

Email used is @shopfoxsea@gmail.com 

Best regards,

Nikki

Message 50 of 55
Square

I've refunded the charge and removed the service for you, @Niunidad. I hope you consider upgrading again in the future as   offline payment is something we're considering adding.

Message 50 of 55

Thank you, Adam! Really appreciate the efficient and prompt action. Looking forward to when Weebly has the offline payment method available. Cheers

Message 50 of 55