x

If no sales for 2 months can I still pay my Capital payment?

If I go on vacation for a couple of months and dont have any sales, can I still make payments to my Capital account. Or can they automatically take out the needed monthly payment? Or do I need to pay it off completely?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

You can make manual payments from your dashboard.  You are required to pay at least 1/18 of your loan every 2 months.  So you can make a payment while you are not taking in money.  Your square capital loan status is also available from your dashboard. More information is available here.

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/5654-get-started-with-square-capital

Message 2 of 4

i have a question for you... how can i get more capital for my business ?i work with square for 2 years and thy offered me 11500.00 and i want 25000.00

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Hi @avi!

We are currently looking into your account now, and if you have already accepted the Capital offer, you will hear from us by the end of today. 

In general, we are unable to offer more Capital than what is currently offered. When determining your personalized loan offers, we consider many factors including your history with Square and your payment processing volume. However, if your business accepts an offer and fully repays that loan, Square Capital will automatically reevaluate your eligibility for an additional loan offer.

We genuinely apologize for the inconvenience, but we appreciate your feedback and this is something we are working on. 

Message 4 of 4