x

Online Booking: Only for returning clients?

We use the online booking feature for our hair salon.  I have some stylists would like to use the online booking feature but for only returning clients?  I don't think there is a built in feature for this, so I would need to get creative.  Some help for a user friendly simple way to allow new clients to book with some stylist while other stylist only take returning clients.

Thanks,

FOX + FAWN

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

We'd love to see this feature as well. As our county is planning on opening in the next couple weeks, we have a lot of changes to the way we'll be operating things, and it's difficult enough making sure everyone knows the new system. We'd love it if we could only allow returning clients for the next few months while we iron things out.

I think one way to accomplish this would be an option to make clients enter their contact information before revealing the schedule, and if their number isn't already in the system, display a message stating that the establishment isn't currently accepting new customers.

Message 2 of 3

I would also like this feature as I am not accepting new clients. I keep having people I have never serviced book and having to decline their appointments. I don't get a good response from this . 

Message 3 of 3