x

Your account is not supported

I got an error message "your account is not supported" when I opened the app.  My co-worker got the same error.

I deleted the app and reinstalled. It didn't help. We both use iPhone, iOS 14.2.

Please help.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Square

This is likely because you have multiple sites in your account, @M2C, and we don't yet support that in the app. If you don't need both sites, you can delete one with a desktop or laptop computer so you can use the app. To do that, log into Square, click on the Online link in your Square Dashboard to go to the Square Online overview page, then click on the grey sites dropdown and click the "..." button to find a delete option for a site.

Message 13 of 12

Thank you Adam!

That was what I assumed, therefore I deleted the other site (and deactivate the other location).  I wanted to try to follow your instruction, but there was only one site.  I checked Weebly app and still have the same problem.

Would you recommend any other solutions?

Thanks! 

Message 13 of 12
Square

I do see that you deleted one site, but I still see 2 sites in your account in total. It looks like they have the same name but different site addresses.

Message 13 of 12

Hello. I could use some help with the same issue
Message 13 of 12
Square

While the app may not support your account, you can log in using a mobile browser and edit your site that way @ikonkoko.

Message 13 of 12

Does Weebly expect to be able to support two or more websites on the app in the near future?

Message 13 of 12
Square

I believe this is the plan, @LCXO because many sellers have multiple websites for multiple locations. I still don't have any new information regarding the bug, but will definitely post an update once I do. 

Message 13 of 12

Hello Adam I could use some help

Message 13 of 12

Hello,

I am having this same issue currently.

I have followed your steps however there is only 1 site coming up so i cannot delete anything.

Any sufggestions please?

Message 13 of 12
Square

Hi @StaceysBeautyBa

There is a bug that is preventing some Square Online users from accessing the app. I'm not aware of an ETA at the moment, but recommend using Adam's suggesting of logging in through a browser on your mobile device for now. 

I apologize for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your patience with this. 

Message 13 of 12

Thank you!

Message 13 of 12