x

Can I push sales taken on another Square account to my account?

Our Cub Scout Pack has a few readers that we use for popcorn "show and sell" events.  We had a parent take credit card payments but she was not logged into the account.  Is there a way to push these sales to our account?  They are currently sitting in "limbo".  Thanks!!!

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

there is no limbo, they were either signed into your account or another account.  If no one is signed in the app can't do anything at all, so you need to find out who was signed in to what account.  And transactions can't be moved from account to account.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Best Answer

there is no limbo, they were either signed into your account or another account.  If no one is signed in the app can't do anything at all, so you need to find out who was signed in to what account.  And transactions can't be moved from account to account.

Message 2 of 3

I have two different businesses that i use square on and was logged on to the wrong account and rang up a transaction.  can i transfer thet sale to the rigfht account or do i have to do a refund and redo the payment i recieved

Message 3 of 3