x
Beta Member

Can Square Marketing be disabled for off-season?

I couldn't seem to find the answer to this question in the FAQ section, but we are a seasonal "outdoor living" business that pretty much does little marketing/sales from November to February.  If I turn on the Square Marketing subscription service (we have about 3,500 reachable customers), is it something that I can easily disable/turn off for the months I don't need it and then turn back on when I need it again from March - October?  I don't want to delete the campaign history, so I also don't want to "reset" what I have in it if I enable/disable.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @pondcountry 👋 Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Seller Community! We are happy to hear from you agian.

This is a great question! Your marketing subscription can be paused or cancelled at any time from your Pricing & Subscription Settings in your Online Dashboard. If you disable your subscription for marketing, your history of campaigns and drafts of correspondences will still be accessible and view-able for the future when you're ready to re-up.

I hope this information is helpful! Please let me know if you have any clarifying questions. I am here to help!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Best Answer

Hi there, @pondcountry 👋 Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Seller Community! We are happy to hear from you agian.

This is a great question! Your marketing subscription can be paused or cancelled at any time from your Pricing & Subscription Settings in your Online Dashboard. If you disable your subscription for marketing, your history of campaigns and drafts of correspondences will still be accessible and view-able for the future when you're ready to re-up.

I hope this information is helpful! Please let me know if you have any clarifying questions. I am here to help!

Joe
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Great! Thank you! That answered my question perfectly.

Message 3 of 4

No problem, @pondcountry! Let us know if anything else comes up. We are here to help!

Joe
Message 4 of 4