x

How would you rate Square?

Give me a rating between 1-10

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

I would say a strong 9 becuase there is always room for improvement, which they always are doing so it's good to see constant app development and new features.

We've been with Square since May 5, 2011 and have loved it ever since.

Message 2 of 5
Super Seller Alumni

I'd agree with you for the most part.  However, I'm constantly amazed by the things that Square can't do and their seeming inability to respond to their customers' requests.  For instance, on the fractional inventory issue (inventory being able to handle other than whole numbers of items), people have been asking for that for several years and they still don't have that ability.  It's something that I would think would be a necessary feature for any such program as Square.

Judy T Shumway
Message 3 of 5
Super Seller

yes, that is why I say there is room for improvement, the list of improvements that could happen is a pretty long list but the app does do a fairly good amount of what is required to run a business as is.  And I agree to the snail's pace at which features seem to take to get out is a long time.  Now obviously I'm not developing an app used by millions and millions of businesses but it definitely seems like there should be room for faster responses to features in the app.  Split payments were the big thing we were hang up years ago for us that nearly drove us away and that took like 2-3 years to roll out.

Message 4 of 5
Super Seller Alumni

We are in agreement.  Overall I pretty much love our Square Register.

Judy T Shumway
Message 5 of 5