x

Time card Q? Why unpaid time is not accurate.

I’m testing the time card accuracy before I launch to my employees, I find unpaid time was not matching. I set up two 10 minutes coffee Break with paid and 30 minutes lunch break without pay. I purposely took a longer coffee and lunch break   to see will the time card subtract the differences, well my breaks total of
94minutes - 20minutes(Paid) = 74minutes(unpaid) but my unpaid hours shows only 40minutes? Do you know why? What when wrong here? Anyone have the same issue like this? If my employee took longer break then he/she allowed, am I supposed to pay him/her? I know I can edit the time card but that’s so time consuming to checkout everyone of them. If anyone know this issue please let me know. Otherwise I’ve to shop for a new alternative product on time card. Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Glassshop,

This may be a better question to ask our Payroll team directly who can look into it with you and see into your account setup.

It sounds like the timecard just needs to be edited but they might know something that I don't. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2