x

Weight Loss Clinic

Hi everyone!  It is great to have a resource such as you all.  My father and I own a weight loss clinic and was hoping to connect with someone who is in the same business/field.  As this is our first business (especially working together), I am more than happy to accept any pointers and give some myself if I am able!  Thank you!

Note: We've been with Square for about 2.5 years, but figured the "New to Square" forum would be the best place for this.  If not, I apologize in advance. 

-Anthony

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Welcome to the community!!!!  Congratulation on starting your first business (exciting).  I'm not really in the same field but I am in the beauty industry and as females we talk about weight all the time lol 🙂

What have you thought of to set yourself apart from other?

What kind of marketing have you created?

Weight loss is also about what we eat as well.  Perhaps you could partner with a local nutritionist or a private chef (who's also just starting up) and have classes or let's call them meet-ups.  Create a package deal...make it seem like it's exclusively tailored to the client and their lifestyle.  Cross promote on each other website and social media pages. 

Message 2 of 3

I'm a little late with seeing your message, but thank you for the response!  We've actually been focusing a little more on meal plan guidance recently and am welcome to new ideas.  In our area, other weight loss clinics seem to herd sheep in and out their door all day, so they are lacking in that personal touch and individualized care, so that was a major focus for us when starting our clinic.  We currently advertise using Square Marketing, along with Facebook, Instagram, and Google Business (haven't ventured in TikTok for Business).  I like the idea of cross-promotion as we know a personal trainer who may be willing to join up!  Thanks a lot for the feedback.  

Message 3 of 3