x

Promote email pending approval

Is approval of newsletters via promote a new thing? ive never had this before, the message i recieved was i was sending to a large amount of people.... though when i sent an email in Jan it went out to a larger volume of people with no 'approval' to go through, i'm an upgraded user, do i need to go through this now every time?

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Square

Hi there! It looks like the campaign is still in verification, but we are looking into this for you. Pending approval is not a new thing, however, I'm not 100% sure why yours would be triggered for this specific campaign and not the previous ones. Adam or I will followup with you as soon as possible. Beautiful email layout, by the way! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 20

I also have one pending which is super-frustrating since I'm only sending it because Weebly have downgraded my website and aren't responding to my requests for help, so I'm trying to let my custumers know to use our eBay shop instead. Really unimpressed with Weebly right now, I must say, but moving to another provider would be a major upheaval.

Message 3 of 20
Square

Hey @daves_drums. Not sure if you saw my other message, but I reactivated the Business plan for you. Are you still showing your email as pending?

Message 4 of 20

I also had one go to pending for the first time. It is time sensitive and need it to go out today. Please help!

Message 5 of 20

It just went through! Yay!

Message 6 of 20

How long does the review by your team take? We have our first email now pending approval, due to the size of our mailing list. I'm really hoping this won't delay us by more than a few hours as we want the email to be received today. We hadn't taken a review time into consideration, since it's not mentioned anywhere in the Promote dashboard! 

Message 7 of 20
Square

Usually it's faster than that, although it might have taken a little longer because of the holidays. Is your email still pending, @FrankyO?

Message 8 of 20

Thanks Adam. It has been published now - took about 12 hours. 

Message 9 of 20
Square

Sorry for the delay, @FrankyO Glad to hear it's working now. Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 20

Hi Bernadette, I am having this issue also... the email is showing as 'sent' 4 days ago, but to zero recipients. We received the 'your email is pending...' notice, but no further communication. How do I fix this? Should I copy the email and re-send? How do I ensure it doesn't happen again? Our emails are often time sensitive as well to a point, and although a few hours won't make a difference, multiple days will.
Thanks!!

Message 11 of 20
Square

Hi @Anna__ That does seem odd that the rest of your campaigns have numbers... if you haven't already, can you please put in a ticket to support? They may need to check in with advanced support to see if there is a reason for the stat discrepancy. http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us

Message 12 of 20

Hey Bernadette,

I spoke with somebody on the chat this morning... we still don't know what went wrong with it, but just re-sent the email. It went straight through. Thank you for your reply! Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 20
Square

Oh, good! Did they need to do anything extra, or was it just a matter of resending? I know sometimes the system might flag something as potential spam and support has to manually override. 

Message 14 of 20

I manage our elementary school website. I sent out two booster club event emails in October with no issues but tonight tried to send an email and it's awaiting approval. This is beyond frustrating - it needs to go out immediately to promote an event that is happening tomorrow. Please help!! 

Message 15 of 20
Square

Sorry for the frustration! Can you please let me know the title of the email you sent out? 

Message 16 of 20

I sent a Christmas email over 48 hours ago and it is still pending approval.
Poor show. I even paid an extra £24 to upgrade for the month to send out one email to our clients.

Message 17 of 20
Square

Are you still waiting on your email to be approved, @TLCLegals? Most of the time emails are approved quicker than that, although it can sometimes take a little longer.

Message 18 of 20

Hi Adam,

Surprisingly it was sent soon after I posted my message.

Thank you for helping.

Sigh of relief.

@Adam wrote:

Are you still waiting on your email to be approved, @TLCLegals? Most of the time emails are approved quicker than that, although it can sometimes take a little longer.

Message 19 of 20
Square

Ok!  Glad to hear it wasn't any longer than that. 

Message 20 of 20