x

Where is the Google Adwords coupon?

Where can I find my Google Adwords coupon?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Look on the lower left of your dashboard for the "Tips" card - one of the slides will either show the code or show a button you can click to claim it.

Message 2 of 6

Hi Adam,

I just signed up for paid service (two years). I am unable to find my adwords coupon regardless of using firefox vs. chrome and I cannot find the "tips" area either. Any ideas?

Thank you

Amelia

Message 3 of 6

Hi @amelia Google actually allows for one Google Adwords coupon per customer per account.  That is added onto your account with your first plan purchase, which was back in 2016.  There isn't a valid coupon now to use due to that expiring.  I would recommend contacting Adwords directly to see if they have any specials going on though! 

Message 4 of 6

I'm a first-time subscriber to a Pro plan (as of yesterday) and I too can find neither the "tips" section nor the AdWords coupon. I found an "inspiration center" but didn't see a coupon code anywhere there. Am I missing something?

Message 5 of 6
Square

Hi @mrguyman If you contact support an agent should be able to help you out with this. Thanks! hc.weebly.com

Message 6 of 6