x

A transaction was approved but did not show up on my account. How do I find out why?

A transaction  was approved yesterday but was not credited to my account. It did not show up as a deposit. What do I need to do. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

I believe I experienced the same and am very confused. If the online connection was interuppted it should show payments pending but that isn't appearing.

Message 2 of 5

I know.  I do not see the transaction at all.  I sure do not know what to do.  It has not been deposited or it does not even show the transaction.  I hope someone knows what to do because it was a rather large transaction.

Message 3 of 5

I'm afraid the customer may have canceled the charge on the signature page so that it showed "done" but did not mean "completed" I only use this occasionally but this hasn't happened before and despite the question being posed before, no answers. I did email customer service for a review of the matter. In future I will be more diligent about tracking the payment and signature process .process

Message 4 of 5
Admin

@BKC @cath I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to locate these transactions.

If a payment is canceled by you or declined by the customer's card-issuing bank you'll see a record of the transaction in the Transaction Status report. To view this report:

1. Sign in to your Square Dashbaord online.
  2. Click Sales > and then click Transaction Status.
  3. From the options on the top adjust the date selector and locations to see a specific time/business.

As the Community is a public forum if you've checked this report and you still have a question about a specific transaction you'll need to get in touch with our team by email or phone directly. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 5