x

How can I see the grid on Ipad and enter customer info each sale

I have entered the items in dashboard.  I do not know how to have the IPad default to the screen where it looks like a touch screen POS for each sale.  I would also like to be able to enter customer at that point to track.  The only place i see to pick customer for each sale is under "Create Invoice".  Ideally I would like the screen to be the grid where I can choose customer I'm selling to and then enter items via grid (touch screen mode).  What am I doing wrong?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

you can add a customer while on the grid screen by clicking the little down arrow in the top right corner above the "Shopping cart" . Add a customer will be in that drop-down menu.

Message 2 of 4

Thank you I see where this is now.  Can you tell me how I can get a report on the customer's purchase.  Is there a way to see who bought what item, how often and when?  Thanks again

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hello @gouvolf! If you export your Customers directory from the Dashboard you'll see information like your customers' first visit, last visit, the number of transactions and the total amount they've spent at your business. To view this report from the Customers section of your Square Dashboard click Import / Export and then Export Customers.

If you need a report that lists each transaction, navigate to the Sales section of your Dashboard and select Transactions. Click Export in the upper right to download the Transaction CVS report. You can filter that report by Customer Name or Customer ID. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4