x

After adding a customer to a sale can their email/phone number be auto filled for sending a receipt?

I thought that if I had a customer (with all their details already in the system) connected to a sale, that their email address and phone number would automatically fill on the send receipt page, but it seems to be asking to re-enter these each time.

Am I missing a step to allow this to happen?

Many thanks

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

It does not auto fill in from the customer details as they may want something different for their purchases (business email, keep purchase a secret for a gift, etc).  If they are paying with a credit card you will only have to enter the email address or phone number once and it will be auto associated with that card and customer for the next visit.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Did you ever figure this out, as I  am having the same problem. 

Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

Best Answer

It does not auto fill in from the customer details as they may want something different for their purchases (business email, keep purchase a secret for a gift, etc).  If they are paying with a credit card you will only have to enter the email address or phone number once and it will be auto associated with that card and customer for the next visit.

Message 3 of 3