x

Any way you can set a temple message for your estimates and invoices?

Any way you can set a temple message for your estimates and invoices?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @HarryP

Thank you for reaching out on the Seller Community! 

You can edit some of the information on the invoice to make it your own. That would be the only way to create the template message you are looking for. There is a section for Invoice IDs and a message if you would like. Check out this article with setting up those invoices. 

Customizing your invoice further falls under a Feature Request. Your request will be sent over to the appropriate team. Keep an eye out for our Product Updates for upcoming launches!

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

Asking about estimate templates again.  Just like with invoices I would like to create different templates of estimates to save me from having to retype the information over and over again.  It seems that if the structure is already there in Invoices, it should be easy to adopt template usage to the estimates as well.  This would be a VERY helpful feature to have.  

Message 3 of 5

Additionally, you can’t edit all as much in an estimate as an invoice.  It seems to me that they should have the same functionality.  

Finally, currently there is a problem where if I send an estimate from my iPad the “title” of the estimate does not show up, but if I send from my iPhone the title does show up.  There’s no way to know why this is happening but it has cause a LOT of confusion with one of my large clients where I send multiple estimates every week.  They can’t tell which is which and I’m having to recreate estimates in my phone just to get the title.  Thanks a bunch for all you guys do!  I love Square!

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @UpholsteryAmber thanks for reaching out and happy to help! With free and Invoicing Plus we do have a contract template feature. Is this what you are looking for? If not can provide some more details on what you are looking for.  

Message 5 of 5