x

Anyone out there have both shippo and printful integrations? My question is about shipping.

Hi. Hoping someone can help. I have a retail store here on square (not open yet). My set up is complicated and wonder if anyone else can help me figure out how this will work?

I use Printful integration for my print-on-demand products (t-shirts and mugs), all of which will be shipped by Printful and I will be selling/shipping other items in my physical store, like jewelry -myself. 

I have integrated with Shippo to provide shipping labels for my orders.

So here are my questions: When a customer order is placed and there are a mix of items in the cart - both Printful items and my physical store items, I imagine Shippo will assume that all items in the cart will be included on the shipping label cost/shipped together? Is there a way to direct only my physical store items to Shippo or a way to edit out the Printful items before creating the shipping label so that my customers aren't charged for shipping twice? I am also hoping that having Shippo will not disrupt the portion of my order going to Printful, if the system groups all items together at checkout? 

Any suggestions or info would be very appreciated by anyone who knows how these integrations work through Square. Thank you!!!

Melissa

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

In the settings in shippo, 

You can set up the integrations.  You can choose to only integrate with square if desired.

I have multiple woocommerce websites integrated and they are all individually integrated as well as Square so I can toggle between them or turn one off if I don't want to integrate.

~Cheryl!
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!

Cheryl! Tisland
Burst Of Butterflies Create & Paint Studio

BurstOfButterflies.com
Message 2 of 2