x

Appointment Calendar Help

Hi, I am doing the 30 day trial of the Appointment Booker.  I set everything up and can make appointments through square.  But when I tested out trying to make an appointment through my website throught the button there was an issue.  It allows customers to choose the service, but then when the calendar pops up it is all greyed out.  Is this because it is a trial?  Or did I miss something? Please advise.

Message 1 of 7
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Appointment Calendar Help

There are a few reason why you may see your Square Booking Appointments greyed out. The steps below may help get this sorted out. 

- Double check that your staff and services are available for booking online.

- Ensure the your total appointment time (both service time and the after appointment blocked off time) are shorter than your business hours. Eg. If your service is 2 hours and you have a half hour of blocked off time after your appointment but your only open for 2 hours a day, your customer's will not be able to book an appointment because your services are longer than your business hours. 

- Make sure that your business hours up to date. 

If you are still having trouble our Support Team would love to help out, you can reach them here.

6 REPLIES 6

I cannot book online. The calendar isnt "clickable"

Message 2 of 7

same for me, And nobody is giving me answers how to fix it.

Message 3 of 7

Everytime someone goes to schedule an appointment, the calendar does not let them click on a date nor time to schedule. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Message 4 of 7
Square

There are a few reason why you may see your Square Booking Appointments greyed out. The steps below may help get this sorted out. 

- Double check that your staff and services are available for booking online.

- Ensure the your total appointment time (both service time and the after appointment blocked off time) are shorter than your business hours. Eg. If your service is 2 hours and you have a half hour of blocked off time after your appointment but your only open for 2 hours a day, your customer's will not be able to book an appointment because your services are longer than your business hours. 

- Make sure that your business hours up to date. 

If you are still having trouble our Support Team would love to help out, you can reach them here.

Message 5 of 7

Thank you so much! My issue was with the blocked off time. I misunderstood the way it worked.

Message 6 of 7
Admin

Happy to hear you got it figured out @stephenshutters! We hope to see you around the Community more 💫

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 7 of 7