x

Body Jewelry: Anyone use inventory for body piercing?

im looking for help, i run a body piercing studio with all implant grade jewelry and really need help setting it up. I get overwhealmed with it all . was hoping someone had a set up i could buy and just change a few things. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hey @cooley132000 It can seem like there's a lot to do but hopefully these resources will help you! 

• Create and manage Items Online: This Support Center article has the steps to set up items from your online Dashboard. If you have a lot of different jewelry items to set you might find it easier to do this from a computer or laptop.
  • Basic Inventory Management: This Support Center article has steps to set inventory levels and low stock alerts so you know when you need to re-order items.

I recommend taking a look at these articles and searching the Seller Community too for any questions that come up. 

If you have a list of questions that you can't find the answers to definitely call our CS team and they'll be happy to clarify anything to help you get started! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 3

I recommend taking a look at these articles and searching the Seller Community too for any questions that come up. 

If you have a list of questions that you can't find the answers to definitely call our CS team  and they'll be happy to clarify anything to help you get started!

Message 3 of 3