x
Beta Member

Can I export Hourly Sales Reports?

I'm trying to figure out how to export sales report data by the hour, and am struggling to figure out how to do it.  Any suggestions?

Take care,

Josh

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Super Seller Alumni

If all you want is a dollar report then go to Sale summary report on the dashboard.  Set the filters, Date, Time Frame, Location. then Print or hit export on the right.

If you want to see what Items sold each hour click Item Sale report, Set Your Filters and Print or Export.

Message 2 of 10

I would like to see every hours sales total for a day.  I.e. :    

1pm      $200,

2pm      $300

etc..

(This is something you see as a graph in the labor verus sales, but the date never gets exported you just see the total for the day.)

Message 3 of 10
Admin

Hello @KevaJuice! The information shown in the graph might not be included in the Labor vs Sales report, but the Item Sales Detail CSV report includes the timestamp for each item sold. I hope that helps in the meantime! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 10

I don't want to see every item sold.  I want to see the sales total for each hour.  Just like it shows in the labor vs. sales graph.  I just need the graph info in a table format.  I know it should be something easy since the graph is based off those numbers.  It is allowing us to have the numbers not just the graphical output.

Message 5 of 10

Is there a way for me to download hourly sales data on specific days to excel? Also, is there a way to choose multiple single days (ie, choose every other Monday?)?

Message 6 of 10
Alumni

@SclarkVCC Sure! Use the time frame filter at the top of your report, then export

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 10

So I would have to do this for every hour of every day.  I wouldn't want it for just one hour.  I would want it for every hour of the day.  Where can I export that info?

Just like the graph.

Message 8 of 10

5 years and we still cannot export hourly sales? PLEASE ADD THIS!

Message 9 of 10
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @koffeeking

Thank you for adding your name to this long standing Feature Request. I would like to suggest posting this request on our Ideate Board, so it can evaluated by our Product Team & you can stay in the loop with status updates on your post.

There is a specific board for all Reporting Feature Requests.  

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 10 of 10