x

I need to return 2 Car Readers that are still in their unopened boxes. How do I get ahold of Square

I have 2 card readers I want to return that have never been opened!  So I wanted to see how I can get all my money back on them please!  They cost me a total of $53.04 including shipping for a total of $106.08!  So how do I get ahold of Square to get all my money back!  I decided to not open a business that I planned, this is why I need to return them!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

If you call support they should be able to advise you...

Being from the UK community it is likely I don't have the correct phone number for you to reach them on.

@Helen could you support this further?

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 2 of 3

If you need to return 2 car readers that are still in their unopened boxes, you can easily get in touch with Square to initiate the return process. Square, a leading payment processing company, offers support for various types of businesses, including those related to JDM cars.

To contact Square regarding your return, the first step is to visit their official website or access their customer support channels. Look for their customer service contact information, usually listed on their website's support page. You can contact Square through their provided phone number, email, or even their live chat feature.

When communicating with Square's customer support, it's essential to clearly explain your situation and specify that you need to return 2 car readers that are still unopened. Provide any relevant details, such as purchase dates, order numbers, or any other information requested by the customer support representative.

Square's customer support team will guide you through the return process, providing instructions on shipping the unopened boxes back to them. They may also provide you with a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number or a prepaid shipping label to ensure a smooth and hassle-free return.

Remember to carefully package the car readers back into their original boxes, ensuring they are adequately protected during transit. Follow the provided instructions from Square regarding the return shipping address and any additional requirements.

It's worth noting that Square's return policies and procedures may vary, so you should familiarize yourself with their specific guidelines, terms, and conditions. Adhering to their instructions and promptly contacting customer support can initiate the return process for the 2 unopened car readers.

Message 3 of 3