x

Can I split a deposit into two separate bank accounts? Mine and my employers?

I own a Barbershop and use square for Appointments and for payments. I have 3 employees, that use the same Appointments app as I do with same Link and all. 

But when they use Thier station to take payment, the money goes into my account the next day. 

Is it possible to have thier transactions from Thier services, go into Thier own account rather then mine?? 

If so, how?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @KingOfKingsCuts, welcome to the Seller Community! 

It is possible to set this up, but it will take some work and you will have to setup additional locations. You would have to create an additional location for each staff member and they would have to add their bank account to each location. This also means they would have to create their own separate online booking page for their location. Finally they would have to make sure they were signed into the correct location when accepting a payment to make sure their payment went to the right bank account. 

On the flip side the simple solution would be to have your staff members setup their own Appointments accounts to accept payments. They would have to setup their own booking pages and Square Accounts, but you would no longer have to pay the Appointments Subscription fee. 

Message 2 of 4

Makes sense, but takes away from the simplicity of our clients going to one page to book an appointment with the barber of Thier choosing. 

Rather then having to choose from 3 different websites if you know what I mean.

It would seem there is no fix for this issue then?

Message 3 of 4

@KingOfKingsCuts I hear you on the Online Booking site. Either route forces each staff member to have their own booking page. 

These are the only workarounds we have right now. The other option would be to setup Square Payroll and have your staff members paid via direct deposit. 

Message 4 of 4