x

Can clients double book their own appointments?

I have tried contacting Square help about this issue, but did not receive an answer to this question. I need to know how to double-book multiple clients in the same time slot; I know that I can do this as the "admin" of the page, but I need my CLIENTS to be able to do the same.

Is this something that has already been fixed? Is anyone working on it? I understand that the GAP timing thing came out, but that doesn't look like it has fixed my particular trouble. 

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @mindcoachnola and welcome to the Community.

We really wouldn't have different answers from our CS team here but I was going to mention the gap time feature.

Aside from that, I'd make sure to look at your Settings > Calendar & Booking, is "Allow multiple services to be booked online" toggled on? If so, that would allow your clients to double book services. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

I don't have that setting, or I am merely unable to find it! There are no visible setting options for calendar/booking.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

@mindcoachnola Make sure you're on the full desktop version of the Appointments Dashboard and not the app.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4