x

EGift email questions!

Is there a way to view the eGift card email i just sent out to all my reachable customers? It is scheduled to be sent again & what if I need to edit anything? Also, can I see if anyone selected to unsubscribe? View who actually opened it? Thanks in advance! My 1st time doing it! 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Hey @Jacks99! It sounds like you sent a blast campaign promoting eGift cards. 

You can view the email you sent out by checking the Campaign Report. You can find the report on the marketing tab of your Square Dashboard. Once your on the page click on the campaign name in blue to pull up the report. In the top right click the three blue dots and select view. Then you'll see the email you sent out to your customers!

The Campaign Report will display how many emails were opened and how many individuals unsubscribed. It won't display the customer name though.

If you still have questions, please feel free to reach out! 🙂

Message 2 of 3

Thank you. I read on another thread that the free egift campaign doesn't show you the same reports. So, atleast I will know for next time to create an actual campaign & how to see "campaign" results! My dashboard says I don't have any campaigns right now. But, the free email blast was scheduled twice for the holidays. No issues with it..was just curious if it was possible to see reports on it. I'm going to try to export the customer file on my laptop later though to see if anyone unsubscribed. I've been using the mobile site, so it's a little different than the main site. Thanks for your input! 

Message 3 of 3